Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMRT GRL

2005 pure coupe

4 posts in this topic

It is with great sadness that I have to give up my baby :-( I am looking for input as to what price I should ask/what price would people be willing to pay. Here are the details:- 2005 pure coupe- red/black exterior, gray interior- A/C- manual only w/ tach- just under 94,000kms- bought it approx Oct 2004 and have had it dealer maintained the whole time- no modifications done- would include the winter tires which come with their own rims - used for 2 wintersI'm looking to sell if possible in the next 3 weeks. Anything else please ask. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

They are not worth much, to give you and example, I have a 2006 that is actually a 2007 but they didn't make a 2007, I bought it at the end of Aug 2007, it has 71,000 km, it is a Pure all black, grey interior, I even have the Brabus wheels with new tires and 4 very good Nokian studded tires for the winter and I tried to sell it for $6k but I still have it, I'm about to try to find out what they would give me as a trade-in.I would say if you can get anything over $4500, take it, it is 3 years older then mine, if I was to keep mine another 3 years with an extra 25,000 km I probably wouldn't care what I get for it because I would have saved the depreciation in fuel cost compare to anything else out there.Try to list it for $5k and you might be very lucky and find a buyer in that price range.Best of luck,Al

Thank you for the responses. If anybody knows someone interested in buying mine please direct them to me.