Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yyzboyz

Toronto smart meet up

60 posts in this topic

The date of the event will be Saturday Sept. 17 @10am. Location to be determined. If you are interested, please add your name to the list.1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit

I'd love to go, but unfortunately it doesn't look possible for sept. Hopefully there will be enough interest to have a second meeting :)

I am hoping that I can entice at least 10 smart owners to come out and we can learn a little more about our cars and go for a drive.

I'd love to go, but unfortunately it doesn't look possible for sept. Hopefully there will be enough interest to have a second meeting :)

1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit4. andr01dm - Andrew5. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)

1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit4. andr01dm - Andrew5. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)

I am working on a driving route at this moment and will advise everyone soon. This is the list so far. Let's see if we can get at least 10 smart cars.1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit4. andr01dm - Andrew5. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)

I am working on a driving route at this moment and will advise everyone soon. This is the list so far. Let's see if we can get at least 10 smart cars.1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit4. andr01dm - Andrew5. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)6. Falcon_1898 - James, and maybe the wife too, afterall, it is her car

1. yyzboyz - Blair2. cadillacman - Bill3. Britsmart - Brit4. andr01dm - Andrew5. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)6. Falcon_1898 - James, and maybe the wife too, afterall, it is her car7. pinhead19 - Brian

i dont know if i could make 1 or not. i work a lot of saturdays so i may or maynot make it.

It would be great if you can join us. I will see if maybe we can do a meet the next time on a Sunday?Blair

With Saturday fast approaching, have we decided on the activities yet?

Hey James,I will be updating everyone with the meeting location this evening.Blair

awesome! This is actually very close to where I used to live! :DCan't wait to meet you guys, but too bad my wife has some engineering training program and won't be able to join the fun.

OK .... here goes

Remember that the DVP is totally closed down this weekend.

This did mean a few second guesses on what n where we'll easily go.

But, the weather promises to be beautiful !

For starters we will meet up at the 'Jet Kleen' car wash at 1666 O'Connor Dr.

This way you/we can detail our little beauties, if needed, before we go on parade.

Figure on meeting there at about 10:00 or shortly after.

Those of you familiar with the area, will know the "O'Connor Bowl' arena is just down the street.

Also noteworthy is there is a TimHortons sort-of across from the bowling alley.

We will be going on a driving tour thru ForestHill from here.

I will post the driving route Thursday, which will end us in the vicinity or the 'Midtown MB' dealer

***Can I get a confirmation as to how many people will be there? I am going to provide Tim Horton's coffee and Timbits for 9:30am***

***Can I get a confirmation as to how many people will be there? I am going to provide Tim Horton's coffee and Timbits for 9:30am***1. yyzboyz2. Cadillacman3. Falcon_18984. pinhead19

***Can I get a confirmation as to how many people will be there? I am going to provide Tim Horton's coffee and Timbits for 9:30am***

1. yyzboyz

2. Cadillacman

3. Falcon_1898

4. pinhead19

5. andr01dm - Andrew (No coffee for me, thank you. ^_^ )

Reminder of the upcoming meet this Saturday.***Can I get a confirmation as to how many people will be there? I am going to provide Tim Horton's coffee and Timbits for 9:30am***1. yyzboyz2. Cadillacman3. Falcon_18984. pinhead195. andr01dm - Andrew (No coffee for me, thank you. ^_^ )

Have a good meet, sadly I won't be able to make it this time, Marty is well..........partially naked at the moment, he's getting winterized....if that's even a word. Next time forsure :DBrit, Mathieu and Marty Car :D