Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart centre Vancouver

West Broadway September Steals!

6 posts in this topic

Good Morning,

How is everyone today?

Another month went by and here we are in September already!

I appologize if there was any confusion with the smart loyalty program offered. Yes it only applies to current smart car drivers who have purchased or leased though one of our Mercedes-Benz Canada dealerships. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly here at West Broadway, or drop by to meet either Robin and I !!!! We are always more than happy to be of assistance ;)

As for our September Deals or I call it Steals here it is :D

2011 Pure, Passion, Brabus models:

Last month we gave 3- month payment waivers of up to $250/month !!! Well.......this month we are going to do even better with 4 month payment waiver !!! So basically dont pay until Christmas!!!! That means more cash for your Christmas list! B)

Lease rate starting at 0.9%

Finance rate at 1.9%

As for our smart car loyalty progam we are offering an extra $500 discount on top of the program mentioned above. Of course there are always more suprises to find in store ;) So come on by to hear more !!!

If you are a small business owner do we have an offer for you ! There are no minimun vehicle requirements necessary to qualify, all you need to do is register the smart car under your company's name and you will recieve an additional $500 dollars in addition to the offers above.

Robin Hindson & Seliko Arino

Mercedes-Benz West Broadway

1395 West Broadway

Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1G9

TEL: 604-736-7411

Edited by smart centre Vancouver

All that was needed for me to qualify for the Loyalty bonus was proof of current ownership of a smart and it was not purchased through M-B.

Do you have the white Tridion in stock for viewing?

Yes we have a white with white Tridion Cell Cabrio with a Black top in the showroom. You must come down to see this car it is one of a kind! :D Its Options Include:Black leather seatsHeated seatssmart touchscreen GPS/Bluetoothsmart surround sound systemDesign 6 Alloy RimsCargo cover Priced at $24,410Think smart, live smart, drive smart :D Robin Hindson & Seliko ArinoMercedes-Benz West Broadway1395 West BroadwayVancouver, B.C. V6H 1G9TEL: 604-736-7411

...not _quite_ one of a kind, it's a copy of my BRABUS Tailor Made!