Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leadwing

Do you have an unusual picture of your smart?

28 posts in this topic

Got too close to an airport...........................just kidding. It's a real plane being used as a weather vane near Sarnia, Ontario

post-7529-1317563100_thumb.jpg

That innocent looking bubbling brew on the horizon in the distance would spawn 3 tornados a few hours later.

Posted Image

someone sent me this picture. After looking at it for awhile it seems to be photoshoped.None the less it is a kewl concept.post-2762-1317616545_thumb.jpg

post-428-1317694029_thumb.jpgKiss me. I'm irish.

Where did you get that plate? I would love to have one, and that translation is not the same as my grandpa told me what it meant. in Gaelic LOLWendy

Where did you get that plate? I would love to have one, and that translation is not the same as my grandpa told me what it meant. in Gaelic LOLWendy

Yer grandad was right! And I'm sure he translated accurately.I got it in Ireland along with a number of rude tee shirts. I knew there'd be another Irish person on this forum. Cheers Wendy!Carl

Wow, the other one has Kofångars too!Do you know how many smart 450s are in Sweden? I just found out how many Peugeot 404s are there (in the records of the Svenska Peugeotklubben, thanks to Janne Mellqvist).

Two of my kids :-)

Posted Image

Now I see why he is Kofångar-Lasse. Do you have more details and close up photos of those Cowcatchers-Lasse?

Vulcan, Alberta, June 2011Instead of tossing candy to the parade onlookers, we were tossing "tribbles" (you can see one in the foreground of the picture)MG

post-572-1321478812_thumb.jpg