Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve C.

'06 Cabriolet about to go for sale

1 post in this topic

Hello all,I am now going to put my '06 pure cab. up for sale in the next week or so. I am the original owner,all bills,non-smoker, all black outside w/grey interior. I have just under 48k on the little diesel. I havent put all the stats/options on here as i dont want to bore everyone with it,just wanted to let the forum know in case they know of someone looking for a good one. P.M. me if you would like the deets, and based on current auto trader/ebay listings anything under 11k would be a good deal, match-wise. I will list probably around 10k, but will drop that for anyone here if they get in touch before i list, as a thank you to all the great people i met on here during my time in the club. After driving smart since )ct '04 I am just in the mood for something new. I just spent my first repair money on it, a grand for a new battery/alternator,as i had let it sit too long trying to keep the kms down on this,and use up the ones on the yaris lease, and it siezed and wouldnt take a charge, other than that,which is now fixed, i just need to take it in and certify it. (it just passed it's emissions certificate). Anyway, just a quick note to let everyone know it will be listed hopefully by next week,and if anyone wants a jump on it before doing so,get in touch asap. Thanks one and all, regards, Steve C,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More