Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quirky1

2012 smart Price Card

8 posts in this topic

On their web site as well....but price includes shipping. The 2012 price is plus shipping.

Get into a surprisingly spacious smart fortwo, normally starting at $14,690 including freight/PDI and dealer fees, less rebate of $2,700 for a total price of $11,990.

Visit your local dealer for more info on the 2011 smart fortwo.

2012 pure coupé

$14,350 *MY12 pricing valid from October 1, 2011. Not applicable to MY11 smart fortwo models.

Prices do not include transportation charges

P.S. it always puzzled me as to how they can charge so much for metallic paint. "We include painting of the dozen plastic parts (that require no masking or special handling on the assembly line) but if you want metallic it will cost you over $400 extra." :D

Edited by gordo.bernard

Corporate profit?????Isn't the assembly of the smart less than 4 man hours?

Which translates to 3 woman-hours!

Arm rest is standard as well.If they are going to continue equipping the cars with the Kumho tires, they should make a winter set of tires standard for some areas. The drive in to work this morning was very slow due to lack of traction.

Edited by Huronlad

I don't know if it was there for 2011 but they now have this $550 wheel/tire option for the passion:design 6” 6-spoke alloy wheels with front 165/60 R15 and rear 195/50 R15 all season tiresThat's a good buy. It would be a great buy if the front tires were 175/55. Strange why they went for the smaller fronts.

An aftermarket set of Rial or DeCorsa comes in at about the same price and you could then run 195 all around.