Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cruise_carter

Weathertech floor mats in 450?

5 posts in this topic

Hi Dale, the mats your looking at will not fit very well, the floor config. is different, I have both 450 and 451. What I did was I got 2 different mats for two different vehicels and only had to modify the driver side by cut a slit for the brake peddle. They work for both types there not a perfect fit but really close. If your Interested let me now I will send pics and model no.s

Hi Dale, the mats your looking at will not fit very well, the floor config. is different, I have both 450 and 451. What I did was I got 2 different mats for two different vehicels and only had to modify the driver side by cut a slit for the brake peddle. They work for both types there not a perfect fit but really close. If your Interested let me now I will send pics and model no.s

Thanks Wild!Would appreciate pics and numbers.Dale

Thanks Wild!Would appreciate pics and numbers.Dale

Sorry Dale for not checking up on this , I will send you the pics and numbers.

Here are the pictures for the drivers side, This one fits both models it is made by Husky liners model no. 3380 I beleave it is for a F 150. This is the passenger side in the photos. For the other side you need model no. 3030 and see what side fit the best. Now if you look carefully you can't see the gas peddal it is underneath the mat , I have had no problems in using the gas or brake and this design keeps the sand and water off.