Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghis77

WANTED : IPOD HOLDER OEM FOR 450 SMART

20 posts in this topic

Hi,I am looking for this ipod holder for my smart 450 In good shape, OEM With or Without the ipod cable.See in this picture :D Thx

post-10829-1323113168_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Ghis77

They were really expensive new. Anyone that bought one REALLY wanted it.

New for the ipod kit console with bracket its : $ 108 (free shipping) so i hope someone here has one of it in good shape;)The picture from the smart catalog:

post-10829-1323204418_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ghis77

ipod touches don't fit by the way. The ipod videos fit perfectly - as well the older ones that are smaller will plug in and work....also, new ipods won't be charged by the cabling that comes with the kit.That said, I have one in my BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet and it works great with the kids' cast-off ipods I inherited, as well as my Sandy T's old ipod video.

Ok.I have a cd changer OEM ...So probably i will sell it to buy the ipod console.Thx Mike for the information about the ipod touch.

Edited by Ghis77

The cabling, holder and other junk were (and are) all sold separately.

The cabling, holder and other junk were (and are) all sold separately.

I just want the ipod support (i have the cable)THX

I know its late, but wasn't there an iPod/phone holder that attached to the passenger-side of the a/c & heater fan control?

Don't know if you are still looking but I have just taken one out of our 2006 Smart that we just bought. I has the holder and the module with the cables that plug directly into the factory stereo. I am also parting out our totalled 2005 so I have the speakers in the little sub boxes and tweeters, factory stereo...whole system. Let me know if you want any of these parts. Make me an offer on any of it if you like.

post-10928-1335150371_thumb.jpg

post-10928-1335150442_thumb.jpg

Don't know if you are still looking but I have just taken one out of our 2006 Smart that we just bought. I has the holder and the module with the cables that plug directly into the factory stereo. I am also parting out our totalled 2005 so I have the speakers in the little sub boxes and tweeters, factory stereo...whole system. Let me know if you want any of these parts. Make me an offer on any of it if you like.

How much for the ipod kit ?Thx

I always look for an ipod kit if someone has one for saleThx for your help :D

Edited by Ghis77

take a look at the RAM mounts at GPSCITY.caThese guys are based in Calgary, and I bet if a smart driver were to drop over there, they would make or find the right mount!