Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuum

General Discussions

9 posts in this topic

Hi,We have been finding quite a few topics on Operation and Maintenance in the General Discusions forum. They have been moved out.Please use the appropriate forum to post Operation and Maintenance discussions.The BoD is reviewing the potential for a new 'Technical' forum that is not model specific, for 'general' type Operation and Maintenance discussions.... there are numerous topics that would fit in such a category, but we need to discuss it further before any changes would take place.

Still finding too many technical topics getting posted in General Discussions. It seems every day we're moving topics out. If you have posted something here and see that it is gone, have a look in another forum. We cannot always leave pointers here directing you to the new forum a topic has been moved to.

Technical topics DO NOT reside in General Discussions.

Cheers.

Moved TEN topics out of General Discussions today.......????????????

Still having to move too many buyers guide and repair and maintenance discussions out of this forum.....Probably time to create a special forum for the repeat questions that get asked - many are unable/unwilling to look for the perfectly fine answers from last week, last month or even last year.....

An FAQ would be great. Lot of work sorting though...B :sun:

1 person likes this

I have purchased a 2006 diesel and was wondering why I have to hold the button on the FOB everytime I start it.Is this the right thing to do or amI not doing it right?