Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CANMAN

Loyalist Smarties March Meeting / Lunch

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,At our last meeting we decided to have our March meeting at a different location then our usual Tim Hortons.Please sign up below and indicate which restaurant you prefer for lunch, so we know how many people to make a reservation for.Saturday March 3rd at 1p.m. in Belleville.Some restaurant ideas: Kelsey's, Applebee's, Montana's, Boston Pizza, Eastside Mario's.We will go to the restaurant that the majority votes for.Canman1. Richard and Beth - Kelsey's2. Canman and Angelina - Montana's3. Peter and Patty (LIL PNP) - Montana's4. Lynda and Dale - Montana's5. Corbyville283 - Montana's6. Jon and Dorothy - Montana's7. 8.9.10.

Edited by CANMAN

Hello Everyone,At our last meeting we decided to have our March meeting at a different location then our usual Tim Hortons.Please sign up below and indicate which resteraunt you prefer for lunch, so we know how many people to make a reservation for.Saturday March 3rd at 1p.m. in Belleville.Some resteraunt ideas: Kelsey's, Applebee's, Montana's, Boston Pizza, Eastside Mario's.We will go to the resteraunt that the majority votes for.Canman1. Richard and Beth - Kelsey's2. Canman and Angelina - Montana's3. Peter and Patty (LIL PNP) - Montana's due to better parking and more open space for all to sit. Thanks!4. 5.6.7.8.9.10.

Edited by CANMAN

Jon & Dorothy vote for Montana's. Our local Montana (Note no apostrophe!) in Kirkland closed a year or so ago so it'll be nostalgic! :>)

Now that you have a set location (Montanas) I'll plan on coming. It'll make for a nice 2 hour run for the 05 cdi.

See you then

:santa:

Now that you have a set location (Montanas) I'll plan on coming. It'll make for a nice 2 hour run for the 05 cdi.

See you then

OOOPS! The trip will be 6 hours 20 minutes (one way). I was thinking Montanas at Fanshawe Park .. London Ontario ..

I'll have to pass

Sorry folks,We're going to have to cry off this month. The weather doesn't look too good for a 4 hr trip each way.We'll check in next month and see how your all doing.Have a good time all.Jon & Dorothy