Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leadwing

London Monthly Meet

14 posts in this topic

It's that time again.

Since there were apparently no suggestions at the last meet, I am going to suggest Angel's Diner at 100 Belmont Drive in London. Belmont Drive junctions at Wharncliff Road south, between Southdale and Commissioners (one traffic light north of Southdale). It is located in the plaza right on the south-west corner.

The reason for a monday meet is that we seem to get higher attendance in the winter when it is held on mondays. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Start time is about 18:00 hrs (6 pm)

Menu found here. Prices average between $10 and $15 per entree.

1. Ron & Dot

It's that time again.

Since there were apparently no suggestions at the last meet, I am going to suggest Angel's Diner at 100 Belmont Drive in London. Belmont Drive junctions at Wharncliff Road south, between Southdale and Commissioners. It is located in the plaza right on the south-west corner.

The reason for a monday meet is that we seem to get higher attendance in the winter when it is held on mondays. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone.

1. Ron & Dot

2. Brenda and Robert (WayCool) B)

I will be attending as well and catching a ride from Ken :)

Sign up:1. Ron & Dot2. Brenda and Robert (WayCool)3. William4. Ken and Gord5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

It's that time again.

Since there were apparently no suggestions at the last meet, I am going to suggest Angel's Diner at 100 Belmont Drive in London. Belmont Drive junctions at Wharncliff Road south, between Southdale and Commissioners. It is located in the plaza right on the south-west corner.

The reason for a monday meet is that we seem to get higher attendance in the winter when it is held on mondays. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Start time is about 18:00 hrs (6 pm)

1. Ron & Dot

2. Sandra - if weather isn't nasty

Just putting things back to post #7Sign up:1. Ron & Dot2. Brenda and Robert (WayCool)3. William4. Ken and Gord5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

Will try and make it around 6:00 pm right after work...Just putting things back to post #7Sign up:1. Ron & Dot2. Brenda and Robert (WayCool)3. William4. Ken and Gord5. Ralph and Monica6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

Just got back from the dentist for a 3PM filling, which turned into 4 fillings.Mouth frozen and swollen. :drool:Won't make it tonight. PM'd Ralph with status.Hope everyone has a great time.

Mis-communication prevented one couple from being there. The service was good, the servers very friendly, the food edible and the prices were very good. Best of all, I got to meet 2 members whose names I had, until last night, had only seen in print. Our numbers were small, but we all had a good time.There was no decision made on the day or location for next month's meet. If anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to make it here or start a new thread with that information.The weather was cool but no snow or extreme winds. I presume everyone made it home ok. :)