Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ruby1000

RIP - 2009 Smart Limited Edition 10th Anniversay

5 posts in this topic

Mike T: Breaks my heart to advise that my 2009 Smart Limited Edition 10th Anniversay has been written off. Involved in a collision in Winnipeg on February 3/12. Was car #2 of 10 ever made. Will say that car performed exactly as it was designed. Total front end of car gone. Doors open and close perfectly. No glass damage whatsoever. Drivers airbag deployed. I walked away with not a scratch. Other vehicle had to have jaws of life used to extract. No serious injuries to other driver. A very sad day indeed.

So sorry to hear that your car was a write-off, but very glad to hear that YOU are ok (other than a broken heart).

Wow, that is very sad but the good news is that this BRABUS Tailor-Made car protected you well. Thanks for the update.

Always good to hear the people came out unhurt; the smart did its job but it's sad to lose one of a very limited edition. :)

Do you know which auto wrecker the car will be going to? Someone might want to pick up some of the special parts (interior for example).