Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NLabatt

Saskatchewan Smart Meet

Interested?   3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in meeting up with other SmartCar owners?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be willing to set aside time to participate in a meet?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, My name is Nathan Labatt, and I drive the Smart Grey Style that you've probably seen bombin around Regina! I've seen so many other smart car owners, and smart cars all around the city, and I want to plan an event, for all of us to meet each other. The weather is getting beautiful, and it's about time!Let me know if you would be interested in meeting up!Looking at Sunday April 22nd, 2012. At a location in Regina. Checking into the Access Communications Community Park at their office on Park and Arcola. They allow functions in that park, and it is open to those who ask for it.Thanks guys,Nathan Labatt.

You may want to try contacting owners via PM who have once upon a time visited this forum.... it's seldom posted in these days.

I've not found most of the other smart car drivers around here to consider it a good reason to spend time with strangers and they aren't interested in online forums, local meets, etc. Not sure if it's me, though, of course, LOL. I like parking next to other smarts and taking a picture.