Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huronlad

2013 Smart Nationals

23 posts in this topic

Based on the 2010 Nationals I'm sure this will be another international event with lots of Canadian smarts attending. :)

Event name changed to SMART car National Convention and Car Show. :)

I sent all the info to my Kelowna smart centre manager and he is very excited about this and will pass it along to his entire team. Not sure if excitement will lead to action of any kind though... But I would sure like to attend if it were possible!Bil :sun:

I sent all the info to my Kelowna smart centre manager and he is very excited about this and will pass it along to his entire team. Not sure if excitement will lead to action of any kind though... But I would sure like to attend if it were possible!Bil :sun:

Thanks for spreading the word - hope to see lots of Canadian smarts in Denver next July. :)

Received the following message from Russell Glissmann, the organizer of the 2013 Smart Nationals being held in Colorado.-----Do you know the administrator for clubsmartcar? I've registered, but have yet to gain approval from the site administrator so I can post to the forums. I wanted to post the National Convention on there, but pretty hard to do that when the administrator hasn't approved me!-----What does he have to do to post information about the Nationals on CSC site?Worker Not (Ron Thachuk)

We would like to attend :D We are new to this and would like to know if we need to pre-register or just show up at the event. :blink: We are in the Wichita, Ks. area. (only about 6 Smartees here at last count)Thanks,

Edited by dsevart

Received the following message from Russell Glissmann, the organizer of the 2013 Smart Nationals being held in Colorado.-----Do you know the administrator for clubsmartcar? I've registered, but have yet to gain approval from the site administrator so I can post to the forums. I wanted to post the National Convention on there, but pretty hard to do that when the administrator hasn't approved me!-----What does he have to do to post information about the Nationals on CSC site?Worker Not (Ron Thachuk)

We can see no person by that name in the sign-up queue, so if he could tell us what name he registered under, that would allow some progress. 65% of new sign-ups are spammers so it takes a long time to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Already cleared up, Mike. That's the guy I asked you to approve last week.B :sun:

We would like to attend :D We are new to this and would like to know if we need to pre-register or just show up at the event. :blink: We are in the Wichita, Ks. area. (only about 6 Smartees here at last count)Thanks,

For more info, check out this thread on SCoA: http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f2...4-2013-a-43455/ You need to pre-register at the Nationals website: https://smartcarnatls.com/ :)

Just a reminder that hotel registration for the Nationals close June 17th.

So far only two Canadian cars are showing on the attendee map - anyone else coming?

I am giving this some last minute thought... and registration does indeed close today!

I am giving this some last minute thought... and registration does indeed close today!

3 Canadian cars going, 4 would be a nice round number. Many of the Americans would enjoy seeing another cdi down there. Edited by Huronlad

We are heading out Monday morning , just wondering when you two are going. Was planning on running I80 out to Wesminister

Flossy and I are going to cross over at Sarnia around 3:30 am Monday morning. Taking I80 this will put us in Calfax Iowa by mid to late afternoon, close to a midway point. I have a room booked at the Colfax Inn. Making the rest of the drive on the Tuesday.

That's a little to early for Elaine and I . We are planning on getting to Westminister on Wednesday so we will see you guys there