Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry

Lf Phat Red 06 Cabrio Panels

6 posts in this topic

:ohno02::o Hi all, The neighbour backed into my daughters car and cracked the rear right fender. The centre section was damaged prior, but thought I would replace both. We are located in Surrey. There was a lot talk about panel swaps over the years but couldn't find anything with the search function. Is there a difference between cabrio and coup rear fenders.Thanks in advance.Alan

if you search out a bumper repair shop the parts may be repaired. i know of a local shop here in ontario who repairs for some of the M-B dealers here. iv been shown some really bad parts that have been fixed.

if you search out a bumper repair shop the parts may be repaired. i know of a local shop here in ontario who repairs for some of the M-B dealers here. iv been shown some really bad parts that have been fixed.

Thanks, I never thought about repairs. Will keep that in mind if I can't source some used parts.Alan

:ohno02::o ..... Is there a difference between cabrio and coup rear fenders.

Yes, they are different! :(

:ohno02::o Hi all, The neighbour backed into my daughters car and cracked the rear right fender. The centre section was damaged prior, but thought I would replace both. We are located in Surrey. There was a lot talk about panel swaps over the years but couldn't find anything with the search function. Is there a difference between cabrio and coup rear fenders.Thanks in advance.Alan

Forestlawn auto wreckers in Calgary have a 450 silver cabrio rear end give them a shout to see cost (403) 272-3343. Good luck

Forestlawn auto wreckers in Calgary have a 450 silver cabrio rear end give them a shout to see cost (403) 272-3343. Good luck

Will do. ThanksAlan