Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CANMAN

Loyalist Smarty's May Road Trip

11 posts in this topic

Of course I'll be there. Unfortunately, Beth can't make it.I have a used oil pan and sucker pump for sale. Make me an offer.Richard

Sign Up List1. Canman and Angelina2. Richard3. William4. Laura ( If I don't have to work:)5.6.7.8.9.10.

I'll try to make it .... but I work until 5 am Saturday morning. So I'll have to come home, have a nap and then drive to Kingston. I'll see what I can do.

Just heard about it but we will try to get there. Will have to leave in about an hour!Sign Up List1. Canman and Angelina2. Richard3. William4. Laura ( If I don't have to work:)5. Jon & Dorothy6.7.8.9.1

Ok change of plan. We won't be able to make it after all. Well try later in the year. Have fun guys

Had an excellent trip, lots of twisty turney roads and interesting stops.We had a low turnout due to the site acting up and some people not getting the flyer.For those that missed out we will do this trip again in the fall, September perhaps.Hope they get some of the potholes on that one stretch of road filled in by then.Canman