Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puglife

A Question About Servicing In Calgary...riegal Tuning

5 posts in this topic

Hello!I have heard from a friend of mine who also owns a smart that Riegal Tuning will service smart cars. She wants to try it now that she's off warranty and the warranty I purchased with mine, I can have it serviced where I choose. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything, good or bad about Riegal Tuning.Thanks!!!!

No idea, but if they prove worthy please enter them into the wiki.

We are getting quite a few independents listed there, all tried and approved by CSC members.

RCTS (Reg Reimer) is a known and very good shop, according to those who've used his services.

RCTS is great, by all accounts. I just didn't recognize the Reimer name, I've only heard of them as RCTS.Why aren't they in the Wiki already? Someone with direct knowledge put them in!

I have a 2006 CDI diesel smart and I too am no longer on warrenty and I have found a great mechanic shop to fix my car . It's called Continental auto . 1-403-277-7070. I would definetly recommend going here instead of your sMercedes dealer who will rape you with fees !! this place is pretty reasonable with pricing too! T