Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Looking To Buy A Diesel Smart 2005, 2006 Model?

3 posts in this topic

Club smart Car has developed a comprehensive database of all diesel smarts that were imported to Canada, and we have data on 96.2% of the cars, ranging from:

[*]province of original registration

[*]collision history

[*]salvage/rebuilt titles

[*]auction history

[*]colours

[*]province and year of most recent registration (current to mid-2012)

[*]colours

[*]options

[*]special notes

Not all of the above information is available for every car, but we have something of interest on nearly all cars.

Before making an offer on any smart diesel in North America, we advise you to contact Mike T by private message with the last 6 digits (numbers) of the car's VIN, and we will pass on any information we have on that car, free of charge. Another service of Club smart Car!

Soon we hope to have this service hosted on our smart diesel VIN Registry site, but until then, please contact Mike T.

1 person likes this

Does that mean, that if anyone posted something in the past about a problem with their smart it will be put in a database and made available to potential buyers? If so, I will stay away from posting anything about my car anymore... (doesn't mean that I have any issues with mine...)

Only major issues, like engine blowups, total writeoffs are included in the stuff we add. Otherwise it's colours, options, that sort of basic information. Major collisions show up in the National Vehicle Database data anyway.