Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMRT GRL

Cruisin' for MS 2006

1 post in this topic

This is an e-mail I received from MS Society of Canada. Would someone be interested in getting in touch with her regarding the event. Last time they e-mailed me regarding the Cruisin' for MS they were asking for around $200 in order to be registered or at least that was my understanding. edit: here's my previous post on this event http://www.clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showtopic=1048

"Ramona

We are contacting car clubs in the London area to let you know about an annual fundraising event called Cruisin? for MS. It is not like a typical cruise, but is a complete day of driving and fun pit stops throughout southwestern Ontario designed for people who love their cars. And, at the same time we raise approximately $10,000 to fight multiple sclerosis.

In 2006, our 4th annual Cruisin? for MS day will be held on Sunday, September 10. We are hoping to get a listing on your club?s annual calendar of events.

Sunday, September 10th

Cruisin? for MS

519-680-7878

Please let me know if you would like to receive some more information in the mail, and if you will be able to accommodate us in your calendar.

Thanks,

Kathryn Lysko

MS Society of Canada

Coordinator, Fund Raising Events

20 - 1100 Dearness Drive

London, ON N6E 1N9

519-680-7878"