Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corbyville283

Wreckers

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for auto wreckers in the Belleville area for a right front fender for a 2006 passion coupe in phat red. Anyone have any suggestions on where to begin? Apparently the dealers only sell flat black ones and that just won't work. thanks for any advice

The flat black ones are ment to be painted.You may have to paint the whole front end for the colours to match.Canman

I could live with having to get it painted but where would I go for that? Ideas on cost? Help!!! I'd really really really like to get this done before my husband gets home (he knows I've had the boo boo but I really don't want him to see it). Thanks.

I was recently looking for wreckers in my area and found this site: http://www.ontarioscrap.com/index.php?id=wreckers

For Corbyville, you'd want the Eastern Ontario list, here: http://www.ontarioscrap.com/index.php?id=w...rs&region=4

I didn't look to see if there's anything relatively close, so you'll have to decide. If they have a website, they're more than likely to provide their inventory. If they don't have the part in question, there's an email form you can fill out to contact them directly.

Good luck!

www.car-parts.comjust looked and they had about 6 listed (I looked at '05 and didn't put in a colour) they will ship to your house or most wreckers are hooked up on a similar computer system that allows them to check other wreckers inventory and buy it from them. Keep in mind that now you are dealing with a middle man and it can be more money than just using the web page above on its own.