Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cher9136

Calling Edmonton Smart Owners - Bbq - Wednesday 25th July 6pm

1 post in this topic

My partner is friendly with a chap by the name of Marcel, who is generously putting on a BBQ for a couple of local car clubs he belongs to. I'm taking my Smart over to support the Weird Little Car club and I'm potentially expecting a few other Smart owners. The details are as follows;

Marcel is a keen Mini enthusiast. He owns a couple of Minis, a few of which a Morris Cooper S and a Heinz 57 Wolseley Hornet, which he brings out for runs and meets regularly. He kindly offered to host a BBQ at his storage facility for the members of a few local clubs he's involed in; including the MINI club, Weird Little Car Club and the Saab / Volvo club. Food and condiments for the BBQ will be generously supplied although feel free to bring your own if you have any particular eating habits. There will be a fully stocked pop machine and enough tables and chairs to go around! Parking is plentiful and there will be lots of room for everyone. The garage is located just behind Truck Outfitters, across Gateway Blvd from Home Depot and Staples. Turn right into the Truck Outfitters parking lot, go right to the back and you will find another row of warehouses backing onto the rail tracks. Park anywhere there’s room. Marcel’s bay is in the middle of the row, look for the sign that says “Pole Junkies”. 6 P.M. Please RSVP so Marcel can get a head count!

Smart car owners welcome...! :P

post-11965-1343107401_thumb.jpg

post-11965-1343107409_thumb.jpg

post-11965-1343107418_thumb.jpg

post-11965-1343107430_thumb.jpg

post-11965-1343107441_thumb.jpg

post-11965-1343107449_thumb.jpg