Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michelle21

Hi, I'm New.

12 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a new smart car owner as well as new to the site. I got my smart 3-4 months ago and I love it! Its 2011 Passion it had 13,000km when I got it now it has 15,000km. My dad had a smart car when they first came out here in Canada, he suggested I check out Club Smart Car ;) .I'd love to join the smart community, I can't help waving at any smarts that pass on the road. :D As a side note, was wondering if anyone knew how to change the digital clock from 24 hour to 12 hour time?!?

:welcome: to the club MichelleWaving or flashing your lights at other smarts is a pass-time that many 'smarties' take part in. :waving: If you have questions, simply ask. There is bound to be someone here who can answer within a few hours. As for the "how to change the digital clock from 24 hour to 12 hour time" ...... I'm sorry, I can't help you. Both of my smarts are the older ones without the digital clocks. Hang in there though. There is bound to be someone online shortly who can help you.Ron :bike:

As there is no AM, PM designation in the display fairly certain the 24 hours time is all there is.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! :D As for the digital clock question. I have seen pictures/videos where the smart has it in 12 hour time, so I was hoping it could be changed. Although I have googled it and came up with nothing, no one seems to know.

Thanks for taking the time to look it up! Its too bad if it is just set permanently to 24 hour time since most clocks can change. But hey now I can tell people I'll be there in -- hundred hours! Part of me always wanted to do that anyways :P .

Hey if there are any lowermainlanders reading this. Was curious how often smartie's get together around here? I would love to be part of any meets/drives :).

Hi Michelle, I am fairly new too, and also live in Surrey!Are you aware of any Smart clubs in this area?Thanks,LILCAR :D

Hi LILCAR! Welcome to the club! I have also been looking into whether there are get together's in the area. According to 'Mike T', meets in our area have really fizzled out in the last few years. I haven't heard of anything since I have registered on here, or seen any recent events in the area by scanning through older threads.I'd be all for trying to start up doing events in the area again. But I am new as well. We could post an event and see what kind of responses we can get.

If someone puts together a smart event, I may well drive down from the Okanagan to join you! Used to do this all the time and would again...Bil :sun: