Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ETHICAL BEEF

October Monthly Southern Ontario Meet

20 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,GREAT to see everyone that was able to make it to the Lambeth Harvest Fest Parade!Thanks to Uncle Glen and Liz for hosting it with GREAT success once again!It has been quite a while since we have been to the Bayfield area!October 02 / 2012 5:00 PM Leaf tour and then dinner 6:30 @ the Albion Hotel on Main Street of Bayfield.will link map and menu shortly.Sign up List1. James2. 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

Hi Every one!Sorry been taking advantage of this beautiful harvesting weather!! One more farm of Soybeans to go!! :D I'm afraid we are going to be about one week early for the peak of the fall colours but I have a nice paved tour picked out with some pretty nice trees along the way!I just found out that it is also the final "BIKE" night of this season @ the Albion this coming Tuesday as well....I say meet there (Oct 02) between 5-5:30 start tour @ 5:30 then back to Bayfield @ 6:30 for supper @ the Albion Hotel or if it is too busy we can go to the other side of the river @ "THE DOCKS" Both have GOOD FOOD and BEER!!Any time changes are welcome if that does not suit for some??James ( ETHICAL BEEF)

Edited by ETHICAL BEEF

Hi Every one!Sorry been taking advantage of this beautiful harvesting weather!! One more farm of Soybeans to go!! :D I'm afraid we are going to be about one week early for the peak of the fall colours but I have a nice paved tour picked out with some pretty nice trees along the way!I just found out that it is also the final "BIKE" night of this season @ the Albion this coming Tuesday as well....I say meet there (Oct 02) between 5-5:30 start tour @ 5:30 then back to Bayfield @ 6:30 for supper @ the Albion Hotel or if it is too busy we can go to the other side of the river @ "THE DOCKS" Both have GOOD FOOD and BEER!!Any time changes are welcome if that does not suit for some??James ( ETHICAL BEEF)

Hi, looking forward to meeting everyone - it's been awhile.Sign up List1. James2. Ron & Dot3. Glenn & Liz4. Bill5. Ish6. Carol & Don7.8.9.10.

Sorry :huh: Here's another one we can't make. We have an appointment in Toronto. Today.Hope everyone has a great time. Janet & DonSign up List1. James2. Ron & Dot3. Glenn & Liz4. Bill5. Ish6. Carol & Don7.8.9.10.

Hello - wish we could be there, too. We have visitors and a meeting in Port Franks to attend this evening. Seems that something has interfered with every event this summer. Bummer. We'll hope to meet in November. Enjoy the colorful trees!Alberta and Cliff1. James2. Ron & Dot3. Glenn & Liz4. Bill5. Ish6. Carol & Don7.8.9.10.

Unfortunately we will not be able to make the event this evening. We have to work late and just will not be able to get up there in time.So we will have to leave it to the "retired" set and hopefully join you next month.Ralph & Monica1. James2. Ron & Dot3. Glenn & Liz4. Bill5. Ish6. Carol & Don7.8.9.10.

Thanks Guys/GalsThanks to everyone for making the drive to "beautiful Bayfield"I think Ron and Don are going to put up some pic's!GOOD to see everyone again!James (ETHICAL BEEF)

Carol and & I had a great time. Thanks to James for organizing and guiding us on our short tour of a beautiful part of south western Ontario.We didn't get to watch the sun set - but almost.Attached are some photos of our adventure.

post-2682-1349270240_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1349270280_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1349270306_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1349270323_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1349270335_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1349270350_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Ishkabibble and Smartnhappy for chauffeuring us on the tourI appreciate you, Bill, letting me drive a Smart again after not driving one for 2 years since I sold mine.Had to catch myself when shifting from first to second (shift up, shift up, shift up)It was fun!...Don & Carol

Ron will be posting the pictures he took later today. In the meantime, it was generally agreed that next month's meeting would be held in St. Marys. Ron will post all pertinant information when he posts his pictures from yesterday.:barbie:

Glad to see these photos! Will watch for more and for news of next month's meet.Thanks,Alberta

Edited by Albertaaw

What a nice day it turned out to be! The weatherman was calling for rain all day, but we ended up with bright sunshine until it finally set at around 7:00pm.Here's a few more pictures from last nights event.

post-7529-1349293070_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1349293092_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1349293109_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1349293125_thumb.jpg