Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LILCAR

Hatch Window

4 posts in this topic

Why isn't there a way to open the back window from in the car without using the key fob?I always seem to start my car then remember I need to open the window.GrrrrrrrrrrrrrI have a 2011 Pure.Thanks,LILCAR

I have an '05 Pulse and there is a button down and to the left of the drivers foot well. You have to open the door to really see it. It opens the back window.They may have changed things since 2005 but that's where it is on mine. It may not be there on your model. I found mine totally by accident :)

I definitely agree that it can be a pain having to open the car with the key fob all the time. I have had it multiple times where I have turned the car on only to remember I still need to open the back. I do think it is a good idea to have it only on the key fob because I could easily see someone lock their key in the car.

Also in the manual there is a warning of not having your car running while the back is open because carbon-monoxide can enter the vehicle. This may be one way to keep this from happening.

For the 451, all you have to do is hit the inside unlock button and use the hatch open button at the rear of the car.