Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ve7joe

Fuels In Canada

34 posts in this topic

Sorry English is my second Language but if you want to converse in the two other Lanuages I read write and speak that's O.K. with me.To remind you we are not in school here and its ignorant to try being my English teacher.Being a member here longer than I have does not give you those or any other special privileges.

Hi Bill,You are right nothing is gained to defend yourself. Seems every forum has a few.........See we are finally getting some rain here ?

Come on guys... play nice ;)

No humble pie?

Not helping... drop the pokey stick and walk away from the bars, brotha.B :sun:

Well considering all the earlier bluster about this non-topic, I think an acknowledgement that we were all correct might be in order. The usual standard of conduct and respect for fellow members at this site is far higher than this new member is demonstrating, and it's time that someone called him on it.

I guess as moderator of this forum, I'm going to have to split off some posts and bury them somewhere else.... we're getting too long on this topic.ve7joe - take a break for a week.We'll still be here when you get back.

If he is one of the Chemical Engineers or working in the Lab. that would be a different story.

My buddy is a chemical engineer at the Burnaby Chevron refinery and yes, it's Ethanol free.

But as I said before I believe it when I see it .... I have it in writing from Shell.

Nuff said a dozen posts ago.I'm sorry... I am not going to be spending any time editing this discussion... it can just get closed and sink it's way down.