Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misty

Brand New!

5 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Misty. I live in Tucson and have wanted a Smart for a least a couple years now! Two months ago a customer of mine (I'm a Barber) came in and told me a Smart showed up on his lot, and expressed a desire to have me as it's owner. Well... who could turn that down? I went to meet the Smart...his name was Norbert and we get along famously. I love to drive him and he makes everyone on the road smile at me...except that big cowboy in the dually! I would like to know if Tucson has a Smart Car club so we could get together and go places maybe on the weekends...if anyone has info comcerning this, please let me know! We are glad to be here! Norbert is red/black and silver accents.

Hi Misty (and Norbert, of course), and :welcome: to the club.

The more you drive, the more smiles you'll get, sometimes (but not often) even from the rednecks in full-sized pickups with dualies. You can smile at them every time you're in a gas station beside one of those whales.

For a local group of smarties, you might try checking either this or this site for events or get-togethers.

Good luck and happy smarting :thumbsup_anim:

Ron :bike:

Hello, my name is Misty. I live in Tucson and have wanted a Smart for a least a couple years now! Two months ago a customer of mine (I'm a Barber) came in and told me a Smart showed up on his lot, and expressed a desire to have me as it's owner. Well... who could turn that down? I went to meet the Smart...his name was Norbert and we get along famously. I love to drive him and he makes everyone on the road smile at me...except that big cowboy in the dually! I would like to know if Tucson has a Smart Car club so we could get together and go places maybe on the weekends...if anyone has info comcerning this, please let me know! We are glad to be here! Norbert is red/black and silver accents.

Hi Misty I live too far from you but would also like to meet more smart car drivers.They are so much fun to drive and when passing those rednecks smile and wave. We, my friend and I both own smarts and were thinking of driving across Canada next summer, but find out we have to put our plans on hold for another year. We live in Alberta and love to drive together. We have girl cars and have put eyelashes on them so they really do stand out. Welcome to club smart car.