Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Coming To Alberta, Barely

2 posts in this topic

My wife and I will be in Banff at the Springs Hotel for a 4 day conference starting next Tuesday. We will be out and about in the car a bit, including a likely foray into my former town of Calgary (I lived there 1972-1976), probably on Friday the 12th. Look out for us, and please give us a wave if you see the all white smart! We're gonna be kind of busy, but if anyone has a spare 30 minutes for a coffee get-together either in Banff (9 through 12 Oct) or Calgary (afternoon of 12 Oct), we would try to make it, if you post the info here.I suppose you Calgarians already know that Calgary is the Canadian municipality with the greatest smart 450 population throughout Canada (see vehicle tracking and distribution forum)!

We had a good ride up here, Alberta will soon have 4 lane highway right to the BC border, where the TCH turns to two lane crap.....When we arrived in Banff, I washed the car in the industrial park and now she's in the Fairmont parkade with the block heater plugged in....the hotel is fantastic.