Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajh

Biodiesel In Ottawa Area

4 posts in this topic

I noticed an old thread showing that some FourTwo owners were interested in running Biodiesel in their vehicles. As of last month there is a new producer in the Ottawa area, B100 fuel is currently $1.13/litre delivered with discounts on larger quantities.

Please feel free to contact me here or directly at ajh@ottawabiofuel.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.ottawabiofuel.com/ottawabiofuel

I noticed an old thread showing that some FourTwo owners were interested in running Biodiesel in their vehicles. As of last month there is a new producer in the Ottawa area, B100 fuel is currently $1.13/litre delivered with discounts on larger quantities.Please feel free to contact me here or directly at ajh@ottawabiofuel.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.ottawabiofuel.com/ottawabiofuel

Running well in my 2006 Smart.

This should be in self-promotion, but enviro-mileage is a fairly good fit, and very good to know!

All interested smarties especially the new-to-the-CDI ones: Be aware that pure bio (B100) is probably NOT recommended to use, but in a B20 blend for winter and B40 for summer most CDIs are very happy.

There was a long thread on Bio in the early days, read through it before trying bio.

Used 100% bio for 4 summers in a row and would still be using it if my local supplier hadn't decided that it wasn't worth the hassel to produce it anymore. Never had any problems and would use it again if I could find a supplier on the West Island of Montreal. Anyone know of a source?2seat