Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epants

New Smart Car Owner From Winnipeg, Mb (with Car Pics!)

8 posts in this topic

Hi all!

My name is Jen and I'm a new-ish smart car owner.

I have a few decals on my black 2009 passion that are pretty unique - so if you see me around wave and say hello!!! *beep*beep* :D

I enjoy pushing my cargo area to it's limits and seeing how much stuff I can fit back there.

So far I've been successful with a fold up bike, a trip to costco and a guitar, amp, and a ukulele!! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by epants

Hi Jen, and welcome :) That's a purdy car. I like the all black! I too like to stuff... lots of stuff into my smart :) I was on a trip in the US once and had several people standing around outside the grocery store taking bets on whether or not I could fit all the groceries in my cart into the smart...and of course I did, no problem. I have a cabriolet... so hauling lumber is easy too, if you are ok with looking like a popsicle driving down the road :)

:welcome: Happy to have you aboard!Nice looking smart and decals. The ookelele is really experiencing a resurgence now, isn't it? :serenade: Bil :sun:

Haha. My cabrio is all black. I like the Apple decal. Mine is white and on the rear window. :D Welcome.