Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gent

Vanity Plate 6 X 7

11 posts in this topic

Aw man, I wanted first dibs on the exhaust! :D

Aw man, I wanted first dibs on the exhaust! :D

I still have that old Brabus exhaust Mike, if you want it. It ain't gonna fit on the IQ. :lol:

Was there ever a 7 X 6 plate issued?PM sent.

That wouldn't fit as well with the whole "answer to life, the universe, and everything" aspect of the plate though. :D

Was there ever a 7 X 6 plate issued?PM sent.

Yeah, most people didn't.In the comedy-sci-fi novel "The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy", a super computer was built to provide the answer to life, the universe and everything. After an incredibly long calculation, the answer was pronounced to be "42". Fans have since worked the number 42 into a lot of sci-fi shows as an homage to the novel.Our cars are ForTwos, which I thought was similar to "42". The book went on to try and find out what the question actually was, and at one point, "What is 6 times 7" was seized upon as a possible question. It's all very convoluted and silly.Anyway, the plate was a nod to the book.

Thanks for the explanation! I have a friend that will really enjoy this because he constantly tells me to read and watch that.

Was that yours, the black car I saw at Eddy's a couple of weeks ago? Man, it was in pieces all over the place!Bil :sun: