Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013

16 posts in this topic

Made a reservation for January's outing on the way home from Earl's tonight.

Keeping things fairly local for most (due to seasonal weather), Glenn and Liz suggested Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar.

Plan for a 6PM start... as usual.

Here's the menu. Link

Located near the south-west corner of Southdale Road West and Wonderland Road, they have lots of parking.

Looking forward to hearing about everybody's Christmas and New Years. :santa:

SIGN-UP SHEET

1. Bill

Edited by smartnhappy

I'll see if I can convince my other half to come, and see if I can make this a business write off :rolleyes: I'll try to confirm this week :D

Should be able to make this one, maybe even on time...SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5.6.7.8.9.10.

I'll have to see how heavy the guilt gets. I have a regular commitment on the 2nd Tues. of every month. ;) I'd love to be there.Ish

SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7.8.9.10.

Edited by ETHICAL BEEF

SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7. Len and Cathy8.9.10.

SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7. Len and Cathy8. Dave T.9.10.

SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7. Len and Cathy8. Dave T.9. Ceris & Brock10.

Y'all come!!Gonna' be great weather this afternoon & evening for a lil' drive.Com'on out for some wings and some fun.We'll be celebrating James & Dawn's mileage milestone, among other things.Bring your best Christmas / New Years / holiday stories.See ya there. :D SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7. Len and Cathy8. Dave T.9. Ceris & Brock10.11.12.13.14.15.

Y'all come!!Gonna' be great weather this afternoon & evening for a lil' drive.Com'on out for some wings and some fun.We'll be celebrating James & Dawn's mileage milestone, among other things.Bring your best Christmas / New Years / holiday stories.See ya there. :D SIGN-UP SHEET1. Bill2. Glenn & Liz3. William4. Ralph & Monica5. Dave & Lu6. James & Dawn ( Will be 200,000 km's that night ) 7. Len and Cathy8. Dave T.9. Ceris & Brock10.11.Brenda (waycool) - not sure about Rob, he broke his wrist yesterday :(12.13.14.15.

Sorry Guys/GalsI have come down with that nasty COLD / FLU that has been going around.Had the chills and shakes all day and last night!I don't want to pass it on to any one else!See you all next month!James

Sorry to hear that the virus got you. Glad you aren't spreading it around.You missed some great wings :D

Sorry to hear about the flu bug catching up to you James. Get well soon.The food was good and the company even better. 17 people made it out last night, included one with a wounded wing. (hope you recover soon Robert)Here are some pics from the evening.

post-7529-1357748499_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1357748520_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1357748537_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1357748553_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1357748568_thumb.jpg