Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MightyMouseTech

Sold: Knockoff Brabus Monoblock Vi, 16" With Yoko S-drive Tires

1 post in this topic

RIMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!

Hey all!!!

I have not been around much lately......or at all..... ;)

Going to be getting rid of the smrt soon, so I thought I would start with selling a few items before we move out of our house and into a condo.

I have a set of KNOCKOFF Brabus Monoblock VI in 16" front and rear for a 450 model.

Tires are Yokohama S-Drives (summer only) in 175/50/16 front, 205/45/16 rear. The front tires have about 60% tread remaining, the rears have about 40% remaining (did a couple track days last summer)

IMHO, these are the BEST looking wheels available for the car. They are in immaculate condition. I usually wash them every week, and give them at least one coat of wax every summer. A nice feature is that they use the rounded seat wheel nuts, not flat taper wheel nuts like most aftermarket rims. So you can use your stock wheel nuts with them.

Here is a pic of them on my car:

Posted Image

I originally paid about $2000 for the rims and tires. Looking to get $800 for the set.

Located in Ottawa.

Send me an email if interested........

(also noticed the system still had my old email address which no longer works, have since updated with my current email address)

Also, before you ask, the smrt will be replaced with a BMW 135 we are picking up in Germany in the spring. A bit of a change. :)

I will also be entertaining offers on the whole car. Have driven it once in two months. Currently sitting in my garage nice and dry.

Another pic:

Posted Image

Edited by MightyMouseTech