Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayeson777

Vancouver Smart Car Meet?

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I thought it would be cool idea if we all could have a meet some where and really get to know the community better. In the world of the delica's we meet up every 2-3 months and see how people are going a watching their projects develop, so I thought if the delica guy's can do it the smart car guy can do the same! Feel free post any ideas, locations, times and dates.-Jayeson

Edited by jayeson777

Great idea! I would join you if it's possible (from the Island).

Can I bring my monkey? :hilarious:But seriously, I'm not sure what we would do there... how would a meeting like that go?Bil :sun:

Ikea meatballs lunch ;)sure........wait till I sell the GT... then have a meet!

Edited by Coast Steve

I'll crash the party with my crane truck.Hmm, maybe I can grab a smart ...get it up on my deck when no one's looking?

Edited by Coast Steve

Steve As long as you don't steal the GT back with your crane truck !! i'll have to keep an eye on you ... :P JonESmash

So this would be... what? Meet up in the IKEA parking lot, go to the cafeteria for lunch and a gab over meatballs. Something like that? I'm still trying to imagine what shape this would take.Any other ideas?Bil :sun:

I'm leaving this pretty open so if you guys have any other location please share with us, I just threw ikea there as a idea.

Edited by jayeson777

Maybe meet at some spot where we could hang for a while in a relatively uncongested area, then do a group drive somewhere perhaps with a snack or meal at the end.

Maybe meet at some spot where we could hang for a while in a relatively uncongested area, then do a group drive somewhere perhaps with a snack or meal at the end.

That sounds like a good idea!

Unfortunately, my intercooler is leaking pretty badly right now, so no road-tripping until I get that sorted out. :sorry:Bil :sun:

Why don't we meet up at ikea richmond and from there we can decide where we can go for a group drive? And how does May 4th (Saturday) at 11:00 AM sound?

Sign=up list of those intending to come:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8,9.10.