Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

Smart Car Mystery Run 5th Anniversary

94 posts in this topic

CANCELLED FOR THIS YEAR DUE TO CIRCMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL.

I POSTED THIS ONCE ALREADY SORRY IT DID NOT ACCEPT IT.

HOPE EVERYONE IS GOOD AND THAT IS MANAGING TO HAVE A GOOD SUMMER.

Every effort is being made to have the event go as scheduled. Stay tuned for updates.

Edited by Leadwing
To let people know that the ball has been picked up and the event is going on as scheduled

I will start the ball rolling here. (change to a new thread if you wish)5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up 1 - Leadwing & Spike 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

I will start the ball rolling here. (change to a new thread if you wish)5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up 1 - Leadwing & Spike 2 - jwight 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

Shirl! haha, I just replied to your PM, asking when and where...and now I see the post. Boy do I feel stupid. :lol: I'm thinking yes as an answer, but have to confirm with my wifey. Btw, this is still going to be in the GTA region, right?

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

I understand and support the mystery part, but just asking: Is this in the GTA, or in Vancouver?I would be interested if in BC, but I have to know the province first! Pretty sure you are talking Toronto, but for the benefit of newer members some clarification would be nice.Sounds like fun, enjoy.

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest :D11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest 11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 -Christie and Jeff7 -Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest 11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 -14 -15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 -16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -Mark17-18-19-20-

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -Mark17- Tom & Sherry (IGTSMRT)18-19-20-

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -Mark17- Tom & Sherry (IGTSMRT)18- Spadogs (Andy, Julie, Cookie and Wally)19-20-

Is it safe to assume the mystery starting location will be within a 1 hour drive of Hamilton? I am going to start looking for accommodations in Hamilton...

Staying in Hamilton will work.5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -Mark17- Tom & Sherry (IGTSMRT)18- Spadogs (Andy, Julie, Cookie and Wally)19- Liz & Glenn (Lilbitz & smart142)20-

5th Annual Smart car Mystery Run sign up1 - Leadwing & Spike2 - jwight3 - FlossyTheSmart4 - Adelaide J5 - Bill and Shirley6 - Christie and Jeff7 - Amy and Don8 - James and Yuqi - the date is too far out, but I think we can make it.9 - Michael10 - Britney and Potential Guest11 - stickman007 - I will be in GTA area during that week, too far to be absolutely sure, but I'm planning to make it12 - Adele2cats13 - Bill in Darwin14 - William15 - FastFraser Dan & Pam16 -Mark17- Tom & Sherry (IGTSMRT)18- Spadogs (Andy, Julie, Cookie and Wally)19- Liz & Glenn (Lilbitz & smart142)20- James & Dawn21- 22- 23-24-25-