Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bilgladstone

Clutch Teach-in

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone from Penticton to Kamloops,

Izzy "Stickman007" is coming down from William's Lake to Kelowna this weekend or some other time really soon and bringing his Star clone device, with which he can do the digital micro-adjustment of your clutch actuator, read codes etc, etc.

He has just completed a total engine swap from one car to another, so you know he has mad smart-foo! We've arranged for him to be here for a day or so to do an intercooler swap and one or two other things on my car, but he can do a clutch teach-in for you while he's here. Just takes 20 minutes or so with the special equipment.

Let's meet up for a hands-on session! Get hold of Izzy if you're interested: http://clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showuser=11642

Bil :sun:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey Bil,Lets make it the wkend of the 15th...I just ended up with a pile of homework to grade today, its been a really rough week.For those who wants a clutch teach-in, I'm doing it for free (if you must pay something, just donate it to a local charity/mission work), but I will not be liable for any damages/responsibility in the event something does breaks, just in case - disclaimer. If there are no codes or damages, a clutch teach-in takes the computer approximately 5mins, (the procedure actually only takes ~30sec).Izzy

Edited by stickman007

The 15th weekend works very well for me, brotha. I should have a trailer hitch ready for you by then as well ;)B :drive:

Does anybody know someone on the east coast, Nova Scotia or nearby that can do this teach in? My experience with MB is not good and don't want to go back. Or could you recommend where I can buy a device to teach my 06 CDI how to shift?

Wrong sub-forum?