Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ETHICAL BEEF

My Kids Gave Me A Exotic Car Tours Voucher For Christmas

9 posts in this topic

My four wonderful kids went to gether last Christmas and gave me a gift certificate for Exotic Car Tours out of Oakville ONI used it yesterday.....what a blast! I upgraded to the the 5 hour 6 car country side road tour!Ist car Lamborghini Gallardo with a 6 speed manual, 2nd car Ferrari F-430 with paddle shift (my favourite ), 3rd car Audi R-8 with paddles, Then it was the rocket on wheels GTR-R35 chipped out to 700 HP (just INSANE), Then it was the Porsche 911 Turbo which seemed ( slow and dull after ) the other 0nes!! LOL! Probably the most practical car of the six though!! Then the Grand Finale was an Aston Martin Vantage with a GREAT shifting manual 6 speed and an incredible sound.The day far exceded my expectations and I would do it again in a heart beat! We even had Sunshine all day!Then on the way home I came back to my senses and thought ....Wow! my 2005 Pure sure is comfortable to sit in and has more room in it than either the Lambo or F-430!BUT, What really made my day was the $14.20 for 12.150 L of diesel it took to drive my little CDI from London-Oakville (via 401-403) Oakville-Kitchener-Stratford-fueled up in Mitchell.Awesome Day Pic's to follow!ETHICAL BEEF :D

My four wonderful kids went to gether last Christmas and gave me a gift certificate for Exotic Car Tours out of Oakville ONI used it yesterday.....what a blast! I upgraded to the the 5 hour 6 car country side road tour!Ist car Lamborghini Gallardo with a 6 speed manual, 2nd car Ferrari F-430 with paddle shift (my favourite ), 3rd car Audi R-8 with paddles, Then it was the rocket on wheels GTR-R35 chipped out to 700 HP (just INSANE), Then it was the Porsche 911 Turbo which seemed ( slow and dull after ) the other 0nes!! LOL! Probably the most practical car of the six though!! Then the Grand Finale was an Aston Martin Vantage with a GREAT shifting manual 6 speed and an incredible sound.The day far exceded my expectations and I would do it again in a heart beat! We even had Sunshine all day!Then on the way home I came back to my senses and thought ....Wow! my 2005 Pure sure is comfortable to sit in and has more room in it than either the Lambo or F-430!BUT, What really made my day was the $14.20 for 12.150 L of diesel it took to drive my little CDI from London-Oakville (via 401-403) Oakville-Kitchener-Stratford-fueled up in Mitchell.Awesome Day Pic's to follow!ETHICAL BEEF :D

post-5992-1371125865_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Congrats EB, certainly beautiful cars to drive! I personally love the R8 :D

Edited by dmoonen

Cool gift. I wouldn't want to own any of those cars but trying them out sure would be fun!

Really Mike!? None of those cars!? I would like the GTR or R-8 but the others are less desirable to me, I mean if I won a contest and got them for free I would certainly take them but never would I buy one even if I could afford them. For me the ultimate car is the Ariel Atom V8. Sorry OP I got a little off topic.

If I lived in Germany I might have said yes to some sort of very fast car. Here? No way, waste of money, no matter how rich you are. I would much rather have a quick classic like a Miura. Those modern exotic cars are all hideous.