Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turbomar

Ottawa Smart Owner Cruise Night

16 posts in this topic

Here's another chance for getting together and share our interest in the little car! This one takes place at the Hazeldean mall, Kanata on July 9th. We can meet around 5:30pm at the north end of the parking lot and drive-in as a group in the show area. Please, feel free to comment and let us know who wishes to attend.Mario

Posted (edited) · Report post

They usually have a BBQ set up for hotdogs and such but you could always go to the food court inside the mallAttending:TurbomarLito

Edited by turbomar

I might be able to come if I'm back from the cottage by then, I'll be a last minute addition if possible.Sidenote:Just throwing it out there and not trying to undermine Turbomar's excellent organization for the Ottawa area members. Is anybody interested in taking a cruise/drive of Smart cars rather than going to a car show?

Unfortunately I'll have to miss this one as well. I'll be in Denver for the Smart Car Nationals.Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one, be it a car show or a cruise.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Bump2 days to go!When do you plan on getting there Kurtman? We can talk about a tentative cruise then if you like

Edited by turbomar

Sorry guys but I won't make, I have to get some things ready at my rental property because the next tenant moves in on Thursday. I'm not avoiding you guys I promise haha.

Just noticed the meet.Yes, we plan to be there.I e-mailed freepjam to let them know as well.See you all tomorrow.

Darn... I have to bail out. Last minute changes at home. Please do include me in the next one!

Just noticed the meet.Yes, we plan to be there.I e-mailed freepjam to let them know as well.See you all tomorrow.

Hey there smart42! looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.Lito: Sorry to hear you wont be able to attend. Who's gonna be my cameraman? Updated attendance list:Turbomarasmart42freepjam

With all the cancellations you may consider putting it off till next Tuesday?Have not heard back from Freepjam so we are down to two.The weather does not look good for tomorrow afternoon as well.

I agree, this cruise night is officially canceled due to weather and low attendance

I'd be up for the next one... have a buddy who just got his first smart and I'm sure he'd love to learn more about it.