Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

R.I.P. Bil Gladstone

107 posts in this topic

I just received a phone call.One of our long standing members passed away recently- BilgladstoneCondolences to the family.Bil's sister Nancy will be travelling to Kelowna B.C this Monday. She was wondering if any members would be able to help her with the car.Her cell # is 905-388-3044

Oh damn it. This is terrible news. Bill was always a fun guy, and a big part of CsC.

Gosh that IS bad news. Loved Bill's posts. He seemed like a really good guy. I am sure everyone here feel same. Hope some one can help his sister with the car. Sincerest Condolences.Graham

Oh my God.I am really sorry to hear that.I always regarded Bil as a good dear friend.My Sincerest CondolencesIf I can help in any way, please let me know.Roy

So sorry to hear this bad news. I didn't know him personally but I know he was a very involved with this forum.My sincere condolences to his family

Sad news indeed :(my condolences to bil's family and friendsit wasn't that long ago that we sat down and had coffeeI am glad I was able to share some stories will Bil in personhe will be truly missed JonESmash

Oh boy sad to hear this. He was certainly a nice guy and helped me out quite a bit with designing some goodies for my cars :(Rest in peace friend.

Bil's last post. Oddly fitting, and probably what he'd like to have said in this thread.

post-74-1372910568_thumb.jpg

I met Bil several years ago when he was visiting his sister in Hamilton. He was a very interesting fellow, always willing to try to help CsC members with their smart problems. RIP Bil.

Oh my, that is just awful news. Bil was a great guy and we did some work together on his car in my garage a few years ago. I met him about 7 or 8 times through the years. Rest in peace, Bil.

Sincerest condolences to Bil's family and close friends. You will be missed.Ron & Dot

Wow! I'm very sorry to hear the news. I never met Bil but I enjoyed reading his posts. He seemed like a good guy. My condolences to his family and friends.

A true shocker.We never met but he felt like a friend and I always noticed and read his posts.He will be missed by us all.2seat

Sorry to hear that.I learn a lot about our cars from Bill's posts, I never met him but will miss him.Danny

Oh this is such sad news. We only knew him from this forum but we knew he was a friend. Rest In Peace and condolences to his family.He will be missed for sureKaren

I had to log in for the first time in a long time to say my farewells, he was a thoroughly nice guy with so many good ideas.He would regularly contact me through my website with thoughts and questions and he was always a pleasure to deal with.R.I.P Bil, the smart world won't be quite the same without you.

My wife and I would like to send our condolences to the family. May he rest in peace.Rich & Tia