Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

R.I.P. Bil Gladstone

107 posts in this topic

Oh no. I can't believe that Bill... damn!Merci pour tout Bill! Ce fût un très grand plaisir que de discuter avec toi. À bientôt!Dom

I know Dom,He was logged in like EVERY night. I really miss seeing his name in the "members online"Wish we could see just one more post from him.Just deleted his e-mail from my computer address book I guess I'm having a really tough time with it all.

Edited by Coast Steve

Steve,I've been looking at sunnyokanagan@gmail.com in my address book too.I just can't bring myself to delete it...Rick :unsure:

Edited by lebikerboy

Having not been on CsC for some time, I was deeply shocked to learn of Bil Gladstone's death early in the month. Though I didn't know him except through the forum, he seemed so cheerful and always offered good advice on so many topics. He will be sorely missed, as everyone has said. Condolences to his family and friends.

To me this picture just says, "Bil's watching over the club".You can sure see the friendship in his eyes.

post-3704-1376259661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coast Steve

Wow... I just learned of this today, just this afternoon. Bil was a tinkerer, eclectic, a real dedicated enthusiast. He stayed at my place at least once, maybe twice. He was here a couple times when we were weighting wheel and tire combos on a bathroom scale. He was living with diabetes, and was making the best of things... As Steven said, it had been awhile since I had last seen him in person, late 2011 after I got the smart 451 coupe lifted up and took him up Sumas Mtn in Abbotsford. We had some interesting exchanges regarding the origins of the universe.... Miss you Bil!