Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turbomar

Ottawa Smart Owner Cruise Night

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Here's another chance for getting together and share our interest in the little car! This one takes place at the Hazeldean mall, Kanata on tuesday, Aug 6th. We can assemble east of the parking lot near the traffic lights around 5:30pm and drive-in as a group in the show area. If mother nature is not cooperating, we can meet the following day, wednesday, August 7th at the Rideau Carleton Raceway, same routine as the last time we were there. Please, feel free to comment and let us know who wishes to attend.Mario

Edited by turbomar

I should be able to make either day.Sign-up List:------------------1) Turbomar2) FlossyTheSmart3)4)5)6)

Hey Max!Nice to see you can join us this time aroundSign-up List:------------------1) Turbomar2) FlossyTheSmart3)4)5)6)

Hey Lito!Great to have you on board!Sign-up List:------------------1) Turbomar2) FlossyTheSmart3) Lito4)5)6)

Would love to drive over from Montreal to join you guys but we're having trouble with our clutch at the moment.Trying to fix it with help but who really knows when it will be done and when we feel we can trust her again on a trip.Enjoy however.2seat

I've never been out to one of these before... what do I need to know?

Make sure to bring your birth certificate and a copy of your doctors certification of blood type. Admission is usually around $1K, but sometimes more :PBack in the real world... In my limited experience, a camera is a good idea if you like to take pictures. You tend to see some nice machines. Admission if free and at least those I had the pleasure to meet are really nice folk. Hope to see you there!

And if you want to take a video, Lito will shoot it, edit it and post it on YouTube all free of charge, right Lito?

I've never been out to one of these before... what do I need to know?

Jokes aside, just review post #1 and if you have any questions, post them on this thread

Hey Smart42!Great to have you on board!Sign-up List:------------------1) Turbomar2) FlossyTheSmart3) Lito4) asmart425) maxwellsmart(tentative)6)

Edited by turbomar

Just received a call that I'll be needed tonight for something else :(Hope you guys have lots of fun. I'll do my best to be there on the next one. Post pics!

Sorry to hear you can't make it Lito. Nevertheless, It's a GO with nearly perfect weather! See you there at 5:30pm

There was a little bit of discussion of the lighting in my car, so here's the information that I dug up. The LED strips that I had under my doors and under the dash were all from THIS GUY, the angel eyes in my headlights are from HERE, and the big honkin panel of LEDs for the rear interior light is from HERE.

And here's the obligatory picture of the group:

post-4936-1375843850_thumb.jpg