Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twobytwo

October Deals In Toronto

30 posts in this topic

Which deal? In Quebec, you get up to $8000 rebate on electric after taxes (Ontario $8500, BC $5000) .. Plus $2000 loyalty off. so yes, you can get $10k off as well :lol:

Hi NoahDo you still have an electric cab in stock as shown on your website? Or any cabrios?Thanks, Sue

Hi NoahDo you have an electric cab in stock as shown on your website? Or any cabrios?Thanks, Sue

Hi sue, Yes! I still have a 2013 white with silver tridion ED cabrio. It has the multimedia touchscreen (GPS/Bluetooth/CD), touring (cruise control & multifunction display) and surround sound system. It's a demo so there a slight additional discount on top...I can also find you a red one with the touchscreen and surround sound, also a demo.Almost all 2013 Passion Cabrios (gas) in the gta are soldI'm expecting 2014 ED coupes in the next 2-3 weeks Edited by twobytwo

GET A BRAND NEW SMART FOR UNDER $8000!!!Pure msrp = $14,400My discount = $4,500Loyalty (if you currently own a smart) discount = $2,000Total = $7,900 (plus taxes and fees)Q- do I have to sell my smart?A- No! You can trade it in, sell it, give it to a family member, keep it for yourself, turn it into a really cool coffee table, it doesn't matter! As long as its in your name when you come to buy the new one. (If you sell it, use the money to make the new one even cheaper!)**do you have a business? My dealership has a special offer with trim line, logo your car starting at $10/ sq ft... full wraps from $1450 - cheaper than most newspaper or radio campaigns!**

Hi sue, Yes! I still have a 2013 white with silver tridion ED cabrio. It has the multimedia touchscreen (GPS/Bluetooth/CD), touring (cruise control & multifunction display) and surround sound system. It's a demo so there a slight additional discount on top...I can also find you a red one with the touchscreen and surround sound, also a demo.Almost all 2013 Passion Cabrios (gas) in the gta are soldI'm expecting 2014 ED coupes in the next 2-3 weeks

Hmmm....getting tempting...what kind of trade would you give me on my 2013 passion??? Has 12,102 km on it.