Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eclectrix

Where To Buy An Oil Pump

31 posts in this topic

The BEST oil pump I have ever used was bought from Lee Valley and on the cheap..... just order it online

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.as...,56142&ap=1

Capacity is more than adequate for a smart car or most passanger cars........ you should drop off the recycled oil after each change - DO NOT try to do two changes with it, you will suck oil up the handle shaft and make a mess.

This has been used for dozens of changes, including your own car!

0w40 Synthetic Mobil 1 oil is the best still for your climate

You could easily do you own oil change, and/or have this pump available for some to do it.....

I'm not sure about the girl (who's easily young enough to be my daughter :rolleyes: )but for sure the pump isn't...

I have one from Princess Auto if anyone in Toronto area is interested. Don't need it anymore.http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/Mechani...actor/8319667.p

So, if I get that pump from Princess Auto, is there a video somewhere that instructs what to do ? I am not too thrilled with having to do this myself, mind you, but whatever. It beats driving 5 hours just for an oil change. Then I need to know how to change the one wrench two wrench thingy as well. There is no dealership in Lloydminster and the one in Edmonton is terrible. Pug City is getting busier now. I never want to sell my car, 'cause I love it. I guess I will get the one from Princess Auto since that is only an hour from here or I could even order it online. Thanks again everyone, for the input. Edited by Eclectrix