Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fawzyk

Meets?

10 posts in this topic

As I think should be obvious, given the overwhelming response to your post, there isn't much going on in or around the GTA.For whatever reason, Toronto has always been pretty quiet on the meet-up front, although from what I recall, there has been good turn out the few times anyone has organized something.For big meets, there has been the Hamilton Mystery Run during the summer, but my opinion is that after 5 years, we've sort of exhausted the Hamilton area of big interesting locations, so it will probably move for 2014... But you didn't hear that from me!

@JFawzyk I'm in Toronto every weekend if you want to meet up for coffee or something. The London group has meets and usually go out for dinners and do other events monthly.

Just check out here if you want to check out future southern Ontario meets: http://clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showforum=118

Edited by dmoonen

Hey Blair sounds good just name a location, Saturdays are usually the best for me so just pick a weekend you want to meet up. My apartment is right downtown (Carlton & Jarvis). I honestly don't know the city too well (the girlfriend is the city girl) so anywhere is fine. My cell is 705 443 0705, Dillen

Hey Dillen, I am at Parliament and Carlton, pretty close to you. I sent you a pm with my cell number. Blair

Ill be honest I don't know the city or places too well. What were you guys thinking? We obviously need somewhere to park and some where to sit.Coffee, food what ever I'm in regardless. It would be me and most likely the girlfriend. I drive down on Friday from Collingwood and head back on Sunday majority of the time.

Good idea ;) They just started blowing today at Blue Mountain! I think organizing a meet would be a tad bit difficult but if anyone is coming to the area I can for sure tag along and show you the area and do some runs.I'm actually a freestyle snowboard coach at a private club and use to be a team rider for a bunch of companies. If theres anyone new to the sport I can teach them for a few beers, I have my CASI Level 3, Park Level 1 and CSIA Level 1.