Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoFaster

Post Your Snow And Ice Pics

34 posts in this topic

I'll start:

Posted Image

This was after ice storm round one (not all that bad). Ice storm round two is supposed to be tonight. No plans to go ANYwhere tomorrow!

Just after a heavy snowfall on Mount San Jacinto. In the background...look up... Looks cold up there. :)

Posted Image

Edited by John & Angela

It hasn't snowed at all on the coast either, in fact today it was plus 7 and sunny. I miss the snow.

I'm late to this party, but here goes. This was the morning after...

The car was pretty-well coated, so I let it warm up a spell.

Posted Image

When I got in and rolled down the window, this happened.

Posted Image

I have a video of this somewhere. Getting the ice of the side windows turned out to be pretty easy.

:D

We had a skiff of snow this morning, about 5 cm. Melted by noon. Now it's below zero (night time).

Since we have a house in a remote village where the roads are not plowed... it a real adventure every time we need to get out for grocery or just to bring the wood we need to cooking and heat the house. I would like to own a 4X4 smart fortwo CDI. But thanks god for the ESP!! You can't imagine how useful this system are on these remote road!

Posted Image

Since we have a house in a remote village where the roads are not plowed... it a real adventure every time we need to get out for grocery or just to bring the wood we need to cooking and heat the house. I would like to own a 4X4 smart fortwo CDI. But thanks god for the ESP!! You can't imagine how useful this system are on these remote road!

Posted Image

Wow I like your wood sled. I would think a snowmobile would come in very handy there

Of course a snowmobile could be realy helpful here but these things drink fuel as a boat, are not known as reliable and I realy hate when a vehicle make myself smell chainsaw. <_< Then how useless is to own one of these things when my "multi task car" can do the job? This car is still everything I need for my life style. :victory:

We have about 15 cm on the ground, the first time that has happened in three years!

post-5-1393266303_thumb.jpg

No chance! Wide summer tires with 2.5 mm of tread don't make for good safety in snow. And beside, it's all salty on the roads! Ewww.

Muskoka Ontario backroads...close as I get to sledding!

Well, I suppose I could put the top down & open the windows too!!:lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My front porch...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my "serious weather" car, Subaru Crosstrek Sport...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BJSmart

This is depressing. I had my car back on the road around this time last year! It was -20C here today. Puke.-Iain