Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twobytwo

January At Mb Markham - Boconcept! Ed!

5 posts in this topic

Happy New Year from MB Markham!I'm expecting a few BoConcept limited edition models in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in one. I'm really looking forward to these unique cars!We also have many Electric Drive coupes available - its great that smart Canada is supporting these cars. Please let me know if you want information about availability, interest rates, gov't rebates and discounts. We're starting to see businesses add them to their fleet - it shows customers they are very environmentally conscious. There's some great business and loyalty programs available.3-month payment waivers may be available for a limited time.I also have a great parts department - I just installed a ski rack. I might pick up some metallic Blue body panels for a swap in the spring.I hope I can assist you, family or friends. thanks! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by twobytwo

In case anyone is interested...I just got a 2013 Passion Cabriolet demo, loaded and ready for a new home!The car has just under 5500km's and is Black with a white tridion, black top and black interior. Touring package (cruise control & multifunction computer), innovation (touchscreen multimedia radio w/ gps and bluetooth), surround sound, cargo cover and Black Brabus Monoblock wheels.Msrp is $23,130 - because of the current offers and demo status, Ive discounted it by over $3500. if you qualify for loyalty, there's another $2000 off. If you lease a smart and your term ends soon, this could be a great replacement.Please PM me if you want more details. Thanks

Happy New Year from MB Markham!I'm expecting a few BoConcept limited edition models in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in one. I'm really looking forward to these unique cars!We also have many Electric Drive coupes available - its great that smart Canada is supporting these cars. Please let me know if you want information about availability, interest rates, gov't rebates and discounts. We're starting to see businesses add them to their fleet - it shows customers they are very environmentally conscious. There's some great business and loyalty programs available.3-month payment waivers may be available for a limited time.I also have a great parts department - I just installed a ski rack. I might pick up some metallic Blue body panels for a swap in the spring.I hope I can assist you, family or friends. thanks! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Am I right in assuming the BoConcept has the standard smart NA engine i.e. non turbo charged? Whats the list price?thanks

Am I right in assuming the BoConcehe standard smart NA engine i.e. non turbo charged? Whats the list price?thanks

List price is $19,500. Yes, standard engine. My opinion is that it is closer to a Brabus than a Passion (Brabus is $20,900). This is definitely a more rare vehicle.If youre interested, let me know immediately. 2 sold on the weekend meaning theres only 2 left at the moment. Pm me and i can tEll you about the offers on for it right now.Other gas fortwo's likely won't be in the country for another 2-3 months