Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smarttech

Quebec Activities

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...For those who dont know me im curtis and I am president of the quebec french smart club...Im not here to talk and stuff about the other club...I just wanted to make a topic about activities, if anybody wants to hang out or tag along!!! Next satuday (18/01/14) we are going to the montreal auto show... the more people the more fun we have... 9:00 at the palais des congres Anyways... I will keep updating for fun... :)

You are welcome to post about events here, no problem!

we will all be at the tim hortons Inside the palais des congres at 9:00 ish!!!hope to see some of you!!!last year we had lots of fun... lots of giggles!!!!

Its crazy!!!Just the interior work...The seats are japan civic type-r recaro reshaped smaller... and leather wrapped... the work on it is just wild!!!

Yeah, crazy is right! What is the deal with those rear rims?

tire stretching...its a eurostyle thing.... lol...people who over lower there cars do that so the tire dosent rub in the fender its all about Wheel and lowering stance... its stupid but all the Volkswagen/audi kids seem to be doing it hahaha.... Google about it you will understand

The tire is not even seated over the flat hump....unsafe!

Check out his hash tag on the rear bumper, loads more photos and a blog. I found it on Instagram. Huge streach on the tires I agree