Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smarttech

Montreal Grand Prix

7 posts in this topic

If I organise a lunch and a drive in montreal in juin for the grand prix week end... anybody interested?

Edited by smarttech

Put me down as a potential candidate, although I would not go to the race. Simply too expensive.

I was there in 1998, it was good fun. I drove across the country with my old Dad in a Peugeot 405, a great memory. I will be going to Europe for 5 weeks this summer so perhaps another year I could consider this!

ya!!! im not going to the actual race...it would be a drive around town with a meal... and maybe a beer at a pub or something :)a fun afternoon out!!!

I went a couple years ago, it was not that expensive to get general admission plenty of space to watch the race from, even if you are not an early bird. I would be in I think, it was fun. I was amazed how easy it was to access the venue from the south shore and take the subway over, everyone was going to the city so I just walked on the subway after the race, no crowds. You were allowed to bring it a ton of stuff, coolers, chairs etc it was very open not like a hockey game etc.