Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smarttech

Toronto Auto Show

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys Im going to be in toronto this week for work at the mercedes training center...I see its the toronto auto show, anybody going?I would like to go... but my hotel is in mississauga... and since im flying in... I wont have any of my cars :(Last time I was down... it was a 60 $ taxi to go downtown :(Anybody up for a beer and autoshow??Send pm and I will give my cell number :)

Please take some photos, like the new W205, for example.

Any information on the show dates? Their hours? Admission? Which day would you be hoping to go?

I would like to go... but my hotel is in mississauga... and since im flying in... I wont have any of my cars :(Last time I was down... it was a 60 $ taxi to go downtown :(

Depending on where your hotel is, if you have to go downtown, GO Transit - or even just TTC subway - is probably a better choice. The Auto Show is at the Metro Toronto Convention Center which is steps from Union Station, the main rail transit hub downtown.I'm not going to the auto show, though, because the date (next weekend) coincides with the Toronto motorcycle show at the Direct Energy Center on the CNE grounds, and I'd rather go to that.I never park downtown. If I have to go downtown, I park at one of the transit stations (usually Downsview) and take the subway.

If you go, bring your smart key. You'll get access to the Mercedes Lounge - free drinks (coffee, tea, water, soda) and cookies. Plus some seats to take a break.

If you go, bring your smart key. You'll get access to the Mercedes Lounge - free drinks (coffee, tea, water, soda) and cookies. Plus some seats to take a break.

Good idea and very generous of the person(s) organizing that.