Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speedie

Let's Invade the USA!

10 posts in this topic

Okay - here is the plan - a group of us go down and distract them with the smarts - when G W isn't looking we put Howdy Doody in the Oval office - Nahhh forget it - the White House hasn't been the same since the fire.

Instead why don't we just go down there en-masse for a photo op and to tease the people that want to own a smart. Anyone up for it?

Cheers,

Cameron

I'm up for it...

How about sometime after next week when I get my 2nd B service done...

I have a radius of about 5000km I must stay in...

I work 4 on, 4 off...

I'm off every 8 days for 4 starting Jan 1st...

1st, 9th, 17th, 25th, etc...

Eddie

Did that last May, but I'd be up for it again when the topless driving opportunities are more plentiful (today was a FINE example of that).

Okay but we will have to identify our targets - I mean destinations - maybe a two pronged attack - I mean trip - hey any of you American types - don't read this okay!?A western area of "interest" and an eastern one - Out west maybe Coeur d'Alene - it is a French name and we have French made cars so therefore we should invade - I mean - bring democracy - er - visit them. Besides it would take at least a week for the US government to look up Idaho on a map.Also it is close to Nelson so we can do a diversionary run then bam - we strike fast, strike hard and take no souvenirs - okay maybe a few - if they are not too expensive. Of course we would have to meet up with the fifth column down there (any undercover smart types in the area? You subversive fuel savers you!).Seriously though - any of you guys down there on the western side want to check out a smart up close and personal? I have to make a trip to San Fran to visit the brother - so there will be opportunities then or an event (Bellingham has a good drive in). Or if you can get to Port Angeles we can pick you up from the ferry across for a Marmot event. Cheers,Cameron

Listen to these Canadian evil doers. Foolishly they plan to invade us using their Smart cars as a means to access our roadways. All "loyal" Americans must notify our Director of Homeland Security that their (Homeland Security) new fleet cars will be soon arriving. Of course we must be kind to their occupants - give them sustenance - fatty American food - maybe a beer. I wonder what kind. Possibly Iron City, Rolling Rock , Schmidts of Philadelphia. How about wine? I don't think they make Ripple anymore. Boones Farm? Mad Dog? And certainly we would return them to their loving families in one of our ageing yellow schoolbuses. I must be cruel to be kind. Thanks Shakespeare.

O yea - almost forgot. They love Myrtle Beach. We should inform the authorities.

Cmdr. Cody

Listen to these Canadian evil doers. Foolishly they plan to invade us using their Smart cars as a means to access our roadways. All "loyal" Americans must notify our Director of Homeland Security that their (Homeland Security) new fleet cars will be soon arriving. Of course we must be kind to their occupants - give them sustenance - fatty American food - maybe a beer. I wonder what kind. Possibly Iron City, Rolling Rock , Schmidts of Philadelphia. How about wine? I don't think they make Ripple anymore. Boones Farm? Mad Dog? And certainly we would return them to their loving families in one of our ageing yellow schoolbuses. I must be cruel to be kind. Thanks Shakespeare.

O yea - almost forgot. They love Myrtle Beach. We should inform the authorities.

Cmdr. Cody

sssh...I am going to give them a cheeseburger :cheeky: and when they start looking for the ketchup, im going to grab me a smart car! woohoo! :biglaugh:

and if you give us french fries - be sure to have vinegar on hand - it is a Canadian thing......

We will have to see if our eastern contingent can make it down the east side - it is a fur (Marmot talk) piece from here - although I have driven to Texas and Arkansas before but in the Jeep so I wouldn't get run out of town - everybody seems to like Jeeps down there (Billy Bob, Joe Boy, Jethro, Bubba).

Cheers,

Cameron