Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spadogs

Non Running 450 Pure Model

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, Binny over at MB Oakville has a non running 450 pure model available for $1,500. I am sure he would take an offer if anyone has any interest in it for parts. As I understand it, the car has a blown engine. If there is any interest, contact Binny at 905-845-6623 or let me know and I can relay the message for you.- Andy

I always running into difficulty for this kind of deal as I can not afford towing it. Otherwise I would think about it.

I made a Verbal Agreement with Bimmy over the phone yesterday afternoon to buy the car for $750.He called me this morning saying he sold it to someone else for $1000.He didn't even give me a chance to match the other persons offer.In my option this is very unprofessional, when I make a deal with someone I keep my word!I have never had any business with MB Oakville and because of Bimmys failure to live up to our agreement, I never will.Canman

Hi all, Binny over at MB Oakville has a non running 450 pure model available for $1,500. I am sure he would take an offer if anyone has any interest in it for parts. As I understand it, the car has a blown engine. If there is any interest, contact Binny at 905-845-6623 or let me know and I can relay the message for you.- Andy

Just to confirm this car is sold. I can not speak to the circumstances, but if Binny replies to me inquiry I will post it here.